Sunday, September 11, 2016

Here's a great update!

Hi guys

I know it's been a while, and this post will be short. I'm just happy to tell you I've managed to get a cover for one short story (so far) and this is "The Hungry Worlds" one of my more popular ones. I hope you like the cover as much as I do! And the story of course! ;)

Here's the cover... and a link to the amazons! (It might still take a while until it's visible... check back every so often!)

HERE

You know what's also cool? There'll be two more short stories out shortly (Ho ho! The twistedness of this sentence) if I can drag myself away from playing The Witcher! More about those two shorts in a bit. :D

You haven't read "The Hungry Worlds" yet? You should. It's gotten the best feedback out of all my stories so far. (Plus, you can read it on KDP, which is also cool.)

I hope you're having a good week and such. I'm quite busy at the moment (two more short stories in the works...) but I'll be posting some more if there's time. Then again... writing stories has to be my priority over writing blog posts. :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment