Friday, January 1, 2021

Reading List 2021

 This year I'll attempt to read some books I've had on my reading list for a while. All titles are hyperlinks to Amazon.co.uk in case you want to check the books out yourself.


I'm starting with:

Eden by Tim Lebbon

 

The rest of the list as follows

Already purchased:

Machine by Elizabeth Bear

When the Tiger Came Down from the Mountain by Nghi Vo

Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer

I'm especially stoked about this one too: The Walled City by Ryan Gaudin (who appears to be a woman despite the name???) 


Out of the Dark by David Weber and Into the Light (by the same) published 12. January

The Hidden Girl and Other Stories by Ken Liu

Black Cranes by Nadia Bulkin (and others)

The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected on Water by Zen Cho

Then Will the Sun Rise Alabaster by Benjanun Sriduangkaew

Day Zero by C. Robert Cargill (The previous novel, Sea of Rust, was definitely worth the read!)

Beneath the World, a Sea by Chris Beckett (The cover is gorgeous, man...)

Edges by Linda Nagata

Otaku by Chris Kluwe

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

City of Bones by Martha Wells


In nonfiction:

Into the Planet by Jill Heinerth


I'm always looking for more recommendations on THE GOOD STUFF so let me know if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment