Friday, June 17, 2016

About the Blog (and its Author!)


 Hi there!

I'm J.M. Trent. I'm a writer and reader of mostly fantasy, some science fiction, and some action/adventure, mystery, magical, et cetera fiction. I like games (RPGs, MMOs, FPS, you name it!) and movies almost as much. Oddly enough (do you believe it?) I also like The Outdoors.

As the first blog post, this should be shiny. I'll see what I can do.

1.) I am a writer from Austria. I write exclusively in English.

I've been writing fantasy and science fiction stories ever since high school (instead of doing homework/paying attention in class) - with a lot of doodling of characters in between of course - and after spending the last three years exclusively on the writing craft I hope to level up to the 10,000 required mastery points soon!

I've written a couple of stories by now: 7 books - at least. More about that later.


2.) In addition to my stories (always more stories!) I'm also working on this blog and a website.
I'll update this part of the post once the website is out.


3.) In the meantime there's six (six!) short stories out on amazon you might like to try.

I'd be more than happy if you do! You can borrow them for free if you have a Kindle Unlimited membership (which you should! It's inexpensive and it gives you access to thousands of books, essays, and short stories.)

 J.M. Trent's Amazon Author Page

Please consider leaving a review. Authors live for reviews!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my work. Please contact me at jmtrentauthor@gmail.com if you have any questions/requests/comments! I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment