Friday, June 17, 2016

About Content

Hi there once again!

After getting the introduction out of the way, I want to share with you what I intend to do on this blog (in the near future and beyond).

1.) writing craft posts

There will be at least one post per week about the craft of writing or something related. I have put the release schedule on every Wednesday of the week - subject to change to another day if Wednesday doesn't work out.

Ah. I can hear you shouting already.

Who are you to give craft advice? I'll get to that in a bit (precisely? In the first craft post).

2.) news updates

This is mostly to update you on my work.

3.) There are several other options of what could be done on this blog in the future. I'll update this post when they're ready.

Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a great week!
J.M. Trent

PS: If you haven't yet, check out my Amazon Author Page Here! Happy reading, and as always, consider leaving a review! Reviews go a long way to help us authors out!

No comments:

Post a Comment