Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cover Update: Elegy of the Stars

Hey everyone!

Today's blog post shall be an update on a story very close to my heart. As I am working on the story collections Xenos and Worlds of Magic I've also commissioned an artist to create a new cover for Elegy of the Stars for me because I simply felt the old one didn't properly convey what I wanted it to. It's also not very detailed or exciting so... time for something new!

This something new is currently in progress with the fine artist Daniel Pinal.

Here is a pre-view of what the cover's going to be! (As always click to enlarge!)


Do you like it? I think it conveys the action of Elegy of the Stars much better than the old one did. In another few weeks or so it'll be done and Amazon will be updated with it. I can't wait!

WriteBot.

No comments:

Post a Comment