Wednesday, December 12, 2018

KDP Select and Planning Progress

Hey folks

Today's post will be a short notice.

The first (and most relevant) news is this:

A few of my books will be going up on KDP Select from today until the next three months!

The novels and short stories/story collections participating will be:

Elegy of the Stars
Warlike
Xenos
Worlds of Magic

Plus the stand-alone short stories:

Iana
The Hungry Worlds
Catching Fireflies

What does this mean for you? It means you can read my books for free if you have a KDP Select subscription (which you should!)! Check them out in my author profile here: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01H703DRC

Why did I decide to do it?

I love it when people read my stories and I love to share! KDP Select is a great opportunity to find more readers in any genre but especially science fiction. It also gives readers the chance to read something new and cool for free.

Do take this limited opportunity to familiarize yourself with my stories!

The second piece of news is that I'll be doing a short hiatus from posting every day. I'll be visiting family in Austria (my home country) and have decided not to take my PC with me. As much as I love everyone on here I do need a break from the internet.

Instead I'll be taking my Kindle and spending all my time reading the last few John Wyndham books I haven't gotten to yet! I'm currently about 70% into The Secret People.

Another important (and cool!) piece of information: I finished another short story today. This one is called Heart of Askelion. It's a love story at heart (strangely enough considering those are not usually my jam). Then again... I recently finished another (called A Thousand Frontiers) which is also a love story...

Anyway. All that has to happen is for them to be edited. Heart of Askelion is currently 15k words long and will be complete at about 20-25k. It lacks some details as of yet and will probably need a few more scenes.

A Thousand Frontiers is complete at 3.5k words. This one will likely not get over more than 5k.

Once they have been edited I'll upload a few glimpses and scenes of it for you to sample! I really think they are great.

All right. I'll chat again next week Tuesday! Until then, have a great time!

WriteBot.

No comments:

Post a Comment