Wednesday, November 28, 2018

2019 Book List

Hey everyone!

This year's almost over (one month to go!) and I've just finished the 64th book this year. That in turn got me thinking about next year. What would I like to read? I have a truly enormous reading list in general but have decided to already prepare (by buying books and making them 'available' on my devices to read whenever fancy strikes) a list. That way I won't get hung up on what I should read next/where to get it/and so on.

Here's the list (so far) that I want to go through in 2019:

1. Undersea Fleet
2. The Kraken Wakes
3. Ascension (Water)
4. Boundary
5. The Compound Effect
6. The Success Principles
7. The Hungry Brain
8. Brain Food
9. Fasting and Eating for Health
10. Intermittent Fasting for Women
11. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying
12. The Complete Guide to Fasting
13. Halfway Human
14. Black Leopard, Red Wolf
15. The Departure
16. Rebel of the Sands
17. Autobiography of Black Hawk
18. The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler
19. The Abyss Surrounds Us
20. The Deep Woods
21. The Dreaming Stars
22. Smoke in the Sun
23. Of Fire and Stars
24. The World Walker
25. The Assassin's Curse
26. Forgotten Places
27. When the Future Comes too Soon
28. Sky Dancer
29. Sky Song
30. The Winter of the Witch
31. Tides of the Titans
32. Darkdawn
33. Lonesome Dove
34. All the Crooked Saints
35. Autobiography of a Geisha
36. Change your Brain, Change your Life
37. The Evolution of God
38. Lotus War 1
39. The Man in the High Castle
40. The Future of Humanity
41. Godblind Anna Stephens
42. Start with Why
43. Leaders Eat Last

As you can see my reading list is wide and varied. It contains fiction and non-fiction. It contains YA books as well as adult books and most especially in the non-fiction category some books on leadership and healthy food (brain food actually).

I am however still lacking 17 books to reach my goal of 60 books a year. (This year's was 52. I overshot it by some and wanted to make 60 a regular number instead.) That means I'm looking for suggestions! Can you recommend any books you absolutely loved? Is there a book coming out you think absolutely fits on this (messy) list? I'd love to know it! I'm always open to new and good material to read.

Have a recommendation? Post it in the comments! All suggestions welcome!

WriteBot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment