Monday, November 12, 2018

An experiment

Hi folks!

It's late and I'm only now sitting down to write this blog post. However, I haven't been outside the whole day and therefore both exhausted and not. (Does that make no sense? Well, that's depression for you!)

Anyway I decided to share a nice piece of news! I'm currently running a little contest to design a business card. After all, I am a published author, and I need to have something to show for it when people ask me 'So what do you do/write?'.

This contest is a bit of an experiment. It's currently running over at 99design.com. I have no prior experience with this website and don't know a lot about it, but I have full confidence from the designs I've seen so far that there will be someone great who will make just THE business card for me! Plus, it's fun. I've always wanted to make an art contest featuring my books and this is closest thing I've accomplished as of yet!

The contest can be found here if you'd like to check it out!

I am excited. I can't wait to see the first designs (4 days left for the initial concepts!).

At the same time I've also been quite productive today (says she who was home the whole day!). I am writing and thinking (mostly thinking) and I've also decided to make a good plan before starting this new project. The pantsing way can only get you so far.

Anyway! Do check back in soon to see some of the designs (I'll share the best ones with you!).

Have a good evening and possibly see you later for another post!

WriteBot

No comments:

Post a Comment