Saturday, November 10, 2018

Progress!

Hey everyone!

It's Saturday so here's another post!

I just completed the second-to-last short story edit on my to-do list. Here we go:
  • editing the fairy tale Catching Fireflies.
  • editing Of One Mind
  • editing Immortal (yes, this is a new item!)
  • editing Eye in the Sky 
Ok, ok, there's still Eye in the Sky, but that is really short so it doesn't count. I can do it in less than an hour (I think? Hope? I'm not sure...).

Over the last two days this means I've done a lot! I've edited three short stories in the range of 2.5k - 7k words (Out of the Depths, Immortal, Of One Mind). I still feel almost as new! Good to go! I can't wait for tomorrow when I'm going to do Catching Fireflies and (if possible) Eye in the Sky.

I also can't wait to publish my Anthologies. The first one will likely be Worlds of Magic (It has a title! Yey! This is the book of magical stories I had on my 10X list!) and it's really great. It's an amazing adventure (I'm biased) and you should all read it!

On the other side of the coin that is World of Magic, which is pleasant and magical, there is Of One Mind. This actually took me a while because it's so... disturbing really. It's almost up there with Lovecraft (although it's human-made and not cosmic horror) and it will really give you the creeps when you read it. I love it, and I'm disturbed by it, and it draws upon all these lovely emotions I wanted to pull in readers. In one word, it's creepy!

If you like creepy experiments in abandoned biolabs, this is for you!

All right. It's time to actually go outside (haven't done that in two days) and face the world!

WriteBot out. I'll update you once Worlds of Magic is out! (And earlier with more posts on theme and goal-setting, of course!)

Have a good evening! Bleep-Bloop!

No comments:

Post a Comment