Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A poem for YOU!

Hi everyone!

Here's a quick poem to make you think about your (artistic) duty today!

In a temple stood a girl of stone
A brother never read the letter of tears she sent
His sister however did the deed
and went to all the temples in the world
to kiss all the girls she could find
until one of them
a girl with alabaster skin
white hair
and silver eyes
melted out of the stone and blinked at her
You found me, she said
Well, no one else would, so I had to do it myself

Do you also have a girl trapped somewhere in stone? A statue you're trying to shape out of marble? A book you're trying to excavate from your mind to display it on paper?

Let me know in the comments! I'd love to know!

WriteBot hopes you enjoyed this short poem and you'll have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment